Say it Sow currently accepts: Medicaid, BCBS, Tricare, Athena, and Medicare

If your child has insurance, you must receive a referral from your child’s primary physician for speech and language services. For all other insurances verification must be obtained from your insurance company.

First, an evaluation will be performed to determine if the problem can be addressed at home or whether therapy is required. Homework is an essential part of therapy, but it is usually more effective if a therapist is guiding the process.
It is difficult to predict exactly how many sessions are needed or the specific amount of time that will be needed to remediate an issue. It is best to relay on a licensed therapist to determine the time frame and the number of visits that will be beneficial per week. There are also many other factors that can influence the progress of therapy, including the individual’s maturity level, readiness, missed therapy appointments and consistent home practice.
Dysarthria treatment

Book your free consultation